Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Finds

Well, we are on Friday of our Spring Break vacation and it is coming to an end. I hate to have to put this one behind us and head back to school and work, but it is almost that time.

We made our way towards home this morning, leaving the city of Atlanta behind us. We made a quick stop off to pick up Michael from his fathers and then we grabbed a bit to eat and came home. We ate and unloaded the car of all of our things. Once we were finished with that we were on our way out the door again. I wanted to spend some time geocaching in the area before I had to bring the rental back.

We made a round of twelve caches. None of them were really hard today... a lot of park and grabs. There were a bit too many light post skirts. I promise when I put a cache out there to never ever, ever put one under a light post skirt. I think Taylor and I can be more creative than that.

It was a good day. We introduced Michael to geocaching and he seemed to have a good time. We got the car dropped off and they gave us a ride home. The man who drove us home was an interesting one, but that is a whole other story on its own. So, now we are home and it feels good. It will be nice to sleep in our own bed tonight.

Tomorrow we will do some more geocaching and maybe even stop by our favorite restaurant to see if we can leave a cache in that spot. Two more days left to get some more hunting in before its time to head back to work and school. I'm hoping we can make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment